During the social distancing period due to Covid-19 all of our usual FUSE [+] Youth groups and activities have been suspended...
however, we are now offering a very full on-line programme!
Want to get involved?
Check out how to below!
FUSE Youth is split into 2 groups:
- FUSE [X] for young people in school years 6 to 8
- FUSE [+] for young people in school years 9 to 13
This page is for FUSE [+] (to find FUSE [X] info check out the "11-13s" page on the website above)
- If you ARE already a FUSE [+] Youth member you should hopefully already be part of the FUSE Messenger chat - so just check in with the FUSE leaders on there about joining in with any of the above groups
If you're not on the chat, get in touch with Dan Sach or Sam Johnson and we'll get you on!
- If you are NOT already a FUSE Youth member, but would like to be, then please ask a parent/guardian to get in touch with Dan Sach: Dansach@hotmail.com / 0791 632 6141
You can also download and fill in the young person details & permission form by clicking on here
and then e-mail that to Dan Sach
- All of the above groups are run ON-LINE through video chat media such as ZOOM and Messenger, as well NETFLIX for the movie night.
So to take part you'll need to have permission from parents/guardians to use and join us via those social media platforms.
We also use Messenger to have a big FUSE Youth chat (for those in FUSE [+])
The chat is monitored by multiple FUSE adult leaders, and is active with info and chatter daily
- FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS we also have a "WhatsApp Broadcast" group that we use to send out info to keep parents/guardians up-to-date with the youth programme and plans.
All parents/guardians of young people involved in FUSE [+] are encouraged to sign up to this.
A Broadcast group is different to a "chat" group - as you'll only receive the messages that are sent out by the "Broadcaster" - Dan Sach - and it means you can only reply to Dan, not the rest of the group. In-fact, you won't even see who else is in the "Broadcast" group with you!
To become part of the FUSE Broadcast group please contact Dan Sach
- Everything we offer is OPTIONAL for you to join in with, but we do encourage regular attendance so you can get to know people and get the most benefit from the programme!
And ultimately, everything is constantly monitored and subject to changes and adjustments based on what the youth want to do / are willing to commit to.
If a group doesn't work well we'll look to change it or even stop it.
But we'll keep the youth and parents up-to-date, as well as the info on here!