FUSE [+] - for young people in school years 9-13
This group is now BACK ONLINE
Please read the latest info below
JANUARY 2021 UPDATE:
So a new year and a new lockdown!
So, like last lockdowns, the Youth Sector is back to RED restrictions
(as set out by the National Youth Agency and the UK Government see nya.org.uk/guidance for full info)
What this means, in short, is that almost all youth work sessions need to move back online.
So we have created a new [FUSE] Youth Timetable for the next 2 months - January & February 2021 - and we'll see how things are by mid Feb!
We would love young people to still connect with us regularly, and so we've created a programme that encourages young people of both [FUSE] Youth groups - [X] and [+] - to join us online twice a week (although even just once would be great!).
Once for social games & fun, and once for bible input and discussion.
Please do download the latest [FUSE] Youth Timetable by clicking on the blue button below.
Thanks once again for your patience & support; remember that we will come through this!
Please stay safe and healthy and we look forward to being back together physically again.
[FUSE] Leadership Team
Want to get involved?
Check out how to below!
FUSE Youth is split into 2 groups:
- FUSE [X] for young people in school years 6 to 8 (with year 9 being optional)
- FUSE [+] for young people in school years 9 to 13
This page is for FUSE [+] (to find FUSE [X] info check out the "11-13s" page on the website above)
- If you ARE already a FUSE [+] Youth member you should hopefully already be part of the FUSE Messenger chat - so just check in with the FUSE leaders on there about joining in with any of the above groups
If you're not on the chat, get in touch with Dan Sach or Sam Johnson and we'll get you on!
- If you are NOT already a FUSE Youth member, but would like to be, then please ask a parent/guardian to get in touch with Dan Sach: Dansach@hotmail.com / 0791 632 6141
OR with Sam Johnson: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0773 492 5328
You can also download and fill in the young person details & permission form by clicking on here
and then e-mail that to Dan Sach
- FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS we also have a "WhatsApp Broadcast" group that we use to send out info to keep parents/guardians up-to-date with the youth programme and plans.
All parents/guardians of young people involved in FUSE [+] are encouraged to sign up to this.
A Broadcast group is different to a "chat" group - as you'll only receive the messages that are sent out by the "Broadcaster" - Dan Sach - and it means you can only reply to Dan, not the rest of the group. In-fact, you won't even see who else is in the "Broadcast" group with you!
To become part of the FUSE Broadcast group please contact Dan Sach
- Everything we offer is OPTIONAL for you to join in with, but we do encourage regular attendance so you can get to know people and get the most benefit from the programme!
And ultimately, everything is constantly monitored and subject to changes and adjustments based on what the youth want to do / are willing to commit to.
If a group doesn't work well we'll look to change it or even stop it.
But we'll keep the youth and parents up-to-date, as well as the info on here!