FUSE [+] Youth group and activities are BACK ON IN PERSON!
Please read the latest info below
Autumn Term 2020 : Covid-19 Update
Having navigated our way through the summer, we have now arrived at the new school term, where we find schools open and youth groups allowed to run! There have been many changes over the past 6 weeks from start of September to now (mid-October) but we are very pleased to say that organised youth sector activities are permitted to operate.
As it stands at the moment, the Wirral is in a Tier 3, or "very high", restrictions area.
However, the government and National Youth Agency (NYA) have confirmed that youth sector activities are now classed as "essential" and youth work professionals are "key workers". This means that we are able to offer youth groups and activities.
For all the details and info you need to know, as well as a the current FUSE Youth Timetable, and the required "young person details and permissions form" please click the button below to download and read the latest information about FUSE Youth.
- Sunday 2nd = [FUSE] Sunday Social: 8-9:30pm on ZOOM
- Friday 7th & Saturday 8th = Limitless Festival Online:
(if you want to join in on the ZOOM chat during the services & seminars then let us know so we can schedule it)
- Sunday 23rd = [FUSE] Sunday Social: 8-9:30pm on ZOOM
- Wednesday 26th = Worship Evening: 8-9:30pm on ZOOM
after 4 months+ of lockdown provision we are going to have a break over August.
However, we will still run a few activities to keep in touch.
Please check out the August timetable underneath the usual programme below.
We don't know what the new school year will look like or mean for the youth programme yet, and we probably won't know until we get there...so we'll keep you informed, but until then we hope you have the best summer you can and please stay safe.
[FUSE] Leadership Team
Want to get involved?
Check out how to below!
FUSE Youth is split into 2 groups:
- FUSE [X] for young people in school years 6 to 8
- FUSE [+] for young people in school years 9 to 13
This page is for FUSE [+] (to find FUSE [X] info check out the "11-13s" page on the website above)
- If you ARE already a FUSE [+] Youth member you should hopefully already be part of the FUSE Messenger chat - so just check in with the FUSE leaders on there about joining in with any of the above groups
If you're not on the chat, get in touch with Dan Sach or Sam Johnson and we'll get you on!
- If you are NOT already a FUSE Youth member, but would like to be, then please ask a parent/guardian to get in touch with Dan Sach: Dansach@hotmail.com / 0791 632 6141
You can also download and fill in the young person details & permission form by clicking on here
and then e-mail that to Dan Sach
- FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS we also have a "WhatsApp Broadcast" group that we use to send out info to keep parents/guardians up-to-date with the youth programme and plans.
All parents/guardians of young people involved in FUSE [+] are encouraged to sign up to this.
A Broadcast group is different to a "chat" group - as you'll only receive the messages that are sent out by the "Broadcaster" - Dan Sach - and it means you can only reply to Dan, not the rest of the group. In-fact, you won't even see who else is in the "Broadcast" group with you!
To become part of the FUSE Broadcast group please contact Dan Sach
- Everything we offer is OPTIONAL for you to join in with, but we do encourage regular attendance so you can get to know people and get the most benefit from the programme!
And ultimately, everything is constantly monitored and subject to changes and adjustments based on what the youth want to do / are willing to commit to.
If a group doesn't work well we'll look to change it or even stop it.
But we'll keep the youth and parents up-to-date, as well as the info on here!