Regular Hall Users include ...
And we still have plenty of space available! Find out how to make a booking enquiry here.
- The halls are available for individuals to hire and are popular for children's parties on weekdays and Saturdays (the halls are not available to hire for non-religious purposes on Sundays). For details of what dates are available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Popcat's Music Time is a music session aimed at babies and pre school children, run on a pay-as-you-go basis each Thursday morning from 9.30am in the main hall. Sessions are £6 per child (£3 for additional siblings) and all are welcome, no need to book in advance. Find out more here.
- Each year, we welcome Study Time to conduct their mock exams in the main hall. Find out more about their tutoring @ www.studytimewestkirby.com.
Friendship, Music & Dancing:
- CP Dance are one of our newest hall users on Monday evenings.
- The hall has a Badminton court marked out and bookings are welcome for small groups to enjoy this facility.
- West Kirby Transition Town's Drop-In is held on Tuesdays from 10am to 1.30pm in the halls and includes a hot lunch for guests who would like it. The Drop-In are a registered Place of Welcome, and particularly invite members of the local community to drop-in any Tuesday between 10am and 11.30am for refreshments and chat.
- Cantemus is a choir of over 80 adults from in and around the community of Calday Grange Grammar School. All adults are welcome, including staff, parents, neighbours and residents of Wirral.
Cantemus meet weekly during term time, on Tuesdays from 7:30 till 9:00pm in the main hall at West Kirby URC. The Choir's ever expanding repertoire is extensive, from Rock to Pop, Oratorio to Opera, performing one or two concerts each term. For more information see here or email email@example.com.
- Wednesday Music Group is a small group of musicians who like to play classical and popular music, just for fun. The group meet most Wednesday afternoons at 2:15pm until 3:30pm in the Small Hall. New members are always welcome - no audition required, just come along.
- The Wirral branch of the Royal Scottish Country Dancing Society meet on Wednesday evenings for an advanced adult social dancing class. For more information, visit www.rscds-wirral.org.uk/classes
- Wirral Community Orchestra is a non-audition, amateur community orchestra, welcoming players of any instrument or ability or age. The orchestra meet in the hall on Thursday evenings and from time to time play concerts in the church and other venues, often in aid of local charities. Find out more here.
Public Meetings, Lectures & Learning:
- Merseyside Railway History Society are a group of railway enthusiasts interested in the history of local and national railways. The Society enjoy a programme of monthly meetings from September to April each year. Visit their website here.
- 2019-2020 was Deeside Lecture Society's 116th season at West Kirby URC! The Society offer a varied programme with regular meetings from 7.30pm on Thursday evenings in autumn and spring. Find out more here.
- West Kirby & Thurstaston Labour Party meet monthly - find out more about their work and news here.
- We also host a variety of one-off public meetings for local organisations.